Vitamin D Deficiency: Dosage or Vitamin D supplements can help increase the number of good bacteria in the stomach and prevent metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is a type of symptom that is a risk factor for diabetes and heart disease. This is revealed in new research. According to a recent study, due to the lack
Vitamin D Deficiency: Dosage or Vitamin D supplements can help increase the number of good bacteria in the stomach and prevent metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is a type of symptom that is a risk factor for diabetes and heart disease. This is revealed in new research. According to a recent study, due to the lack of vitamin D, the body comes into the grip of many diseases. One of these is breast cancer. Yes, vitamin D deficiency boosts the chances of breast cancer. This study on breast cancer showed that if there is obesity with vitamin D deficiency, then it increases the risk of breast cancer. Research has come to the fore that with the low BMI (Body Mass Index, BMI), a good level of vitamin D in the body works to prevent breast cancer. So how can you know that there is a shortage of vitamin D in your body? Let us tell you the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency in the body which tell you that there are vitamin and deficiency of vitamin D in the body at this time. And as well as show you about a diet rich in vitamin D (Foods That Are High in Vitamin D).
What are the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency – Vitamin D deficiency: Signs and symptoms
In today’s time, the vitamin D deficiency problem is coming very much. According to NCBI, 50 percent of the world’s population is battling the issue of vitamin D deficiency. Everyone needs at least 10 to 20 micrograms of Vitamin D daily
What are the causes of Vitamin D deficiency – Factors that can lead to vitamin D deficiency:
- Using sunscreen more than ever. By doing so, the sun’s rays can not reach the skin.
- Staying in a place where sunlight or sunlight is low.
- Due to being in a polluted environment.
- Because of spending too much time inside the house
- Because of not taking a diet rich in vitamin D
Symptoms of vitamin D deficiency – Signs and symptoms of vitamin D deficiency
- Feeling tired. other than this
- Feeling pain and weakness in the bones Apart from this, persistent pain in the muscles of different parts of the body is also a symptom of it.
- Staying in stress can also be a symptom of vitamin D deficiency. Typically, vitamin D deficiency in women is a problem of depression or anxiety.
- Hair fall.
- It takes a lot of time to fill her when she is injured.
- The deficiency of vitamin D is in your mood. Vitamin D deficiency affects the serotonin hormone. Which creates the problem of mood swings.
- Due to a severe overdose of Vitamin D, there is a pain in bone breakdown, especially thighs, pelvis
andhips when there is a slight injury.
Vitamin D Healthy Diet- Vitamin D-Rich Foods
You can take Vitamin D straight from the sun’s rays. Along with this, you can remove the vitamin D deficiency by including things rich in vitamin D in the food. So, for your help, we tell you that a diet rich in vitamin D-
Vitamin D Rich Foods
Fatty fish such as tuna,
Dairy products such as milk, curd and so on mushroom grains
Cheese orange juice
Keep in mind that you get a diet rich in vitamins. It is essential for a healthy life. If you see some of the symptoms mentioned above, then talk to your doctor.